Tribal Enrollment Department
TRIBAL ENROLLMENT DEPARTMENT
25 Pinsbaari Drive | P.O. Box 309 | Pueblo of Acoma, N.M. 87034
Office: (505) 552-5113 | Fax: (505) 552-7204
Managing tribal enrollment data for all enrolled tribal citizens.
Carrie A. Antonio
Click the link above to view, download, or print.
New Tribal Enrollment Intake
Receives, reviews, processes Tribal Enrollment Applications for new enrollments.
Tribal Enrollment Relinquishment
Receives, reviews, and processes requests for Tribal relinquishment.
Tax Exempt Certificates
Provides Sales Tax Exempt Certificates for Tribal members who reside within the reservation boundaries.
Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB)
Issues Tribal Certificates of Indian Blood (CIB) for enrolled Tribal members.
Tribal Identifiation Cards
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Social Security Card
- Proof of Address (Call Enrollment for acceptable documents)
- Additional documents may be required for name verification
- $10 (Cash Only) – Pay at Community Center Reception
State Birth Certificates
Provides assistance in obtaining State Birth Certificates.
- $10 Cash or Money Order Fee (NO PERSONAL CHECKS)
State Death Certificates
Provides assistance in completing and obtaining State Death Certificates
- $5 Cash or Money Order Fee (NO PERSONAL CHECKS)
Provides enrollment and non-enrollment verification letters to various entities.