BOARDS, COMMISSSIONS, COMMITTEES
The Pueblo of Acoma Tribal Council is seeking qualified individuals interested in serving on its Boards, Commissions, and Committees.
All interested individuals will need to submit a current résumé noting experience, degree status, and contact information.
When submitting your résumé, please provide a cover letter to POA Tribal Government Leadership indicating which Board, Commission, or Committee you are most interested in or should be considered. Considerations will be taken into account when selections are made, please note that leadership may ask you to consider a different position based on your experience or expertise.
Please email information to Tribal Secretary Francis Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 505-552-6604 for more information.
Acoma-Canoncito-Laguna Hospital Newsletters
General Information: 505-552-5300
Patient Referred Care: 505-552-5343
Compliments or Complaints: 505-552-5303
CLICK HERE TO VIEW NEWSLETTERS
Acoma Learning Center Temporarily CLOSED
The Library will be temporarily CLOSED effective January 10, 2022, until further notice.
First and foremost, we want to promote and maintain a safe workplace and encourage best practices in protecting the health of employees, library patrons, and others. We also want to ensure the continuity of business operations during the pandemic.
Employees will be telecommuting and available by telephone and video conferencing. Below is our contact information if you need to reach us.
- Tracey Charlie, Learning Technician | Email: email@example.com
- Alyssa Valencia, Assistant | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our programming service updates:
- Online Intermediate Language Class with Mrs. Leno will continue as planned. Classes are Mondays & Wednesdays from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. If you are interested, please email for your enrollment.
- Beginner’s language will start on January 24. Stay tuned for the flyer.
- Youth Film Club class with Mr. Sims is postponed until further notice.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience the closure will cause. If you have any questions, you can call the Department of Education at 552-5170.
Transfer Station Hours and Pick-up Days
- Monday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Fitness Center Hours
Community Center Fitness Center
For more information, contact the Fitness Center at 505-552-5140.