CATTLE IN ACOMA VALLEY
December 2021 to June 2022
Beware and Drive Safely!
2022-04 CRI SHN Acoma - Google Docs
Call and ask to schedule a Nursing Visit for the flu shot. 505-552-5445
Acoma-Canoncito-Laguna Hospital Newsletters
General Information: 505-552-5300
Patient Referred Care: 505-552-5343
Compliments or Complaints: 505-552-5303
CLICK HERE TO VIEW NEWSLETTERS
Acoma Learning Center Temporarily CLOSED
The Library will be temporarily CLOSED effective January 10, 2022, until further notice.
First and foremost, we want to promote and maintain a safe workplace and encourage best practices in protecting the health of employees, library patrons, and others. We also want to ensure the continuity of business operations during the pandemic.
Employees will be telecommuting and available by telephone and video conferencing. Below is our contact information if you need to reach us.
- Tracey Charlie, Learning Technician | Email: email@example.com
- Alyssa Valencia, Assistant | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our programming service updates:
- Online Intermediate Language Class with Mrs. Leno will continue as planned. Classes are Mondays & Wednesdays from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. If you are interested, please email for your enrollment.
- Beginner’s language will start on January 24. Stay tuned for the flyer.
- Youth Film Club class with Mr. Sims is postponed until further notice.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience the closure will cause. If you have any questions, you can call the Department of Education at 552-5170.
Transfer Station Hours and Pick-up Days
- Monday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Fitness Center Hours
Community Center Fitness Center
For more information, contact the Fitness Center at 505-552-5140.