Acoma Food Distribution Program
• Connie Martinez – Program Director
• Faron Tortalita – Certification Clerk
• Joseph Vallo – Warehouse Man
• Vacant – Warehouse Man
• The Food Distribution Program is a federally funded program through USDA that provides commodity foods to low income American Indians and non-Indian households residing on a reservation and to households living in approved areas near a reservation that contains at least one person who is a member of a federally recognized tribe.
• Eligible households are certified based upon income and resource standards set by the federal government.
• Each month, participating households receive a food package to help them maintain a nutritionally balanced diet.
The areas served by the Acoma Food Distribution Program include Acoma and Laguna reservations, and/or nearby towns of Grants, Milan, San Rafael, San Fidel, Cubero, and Seboyeta.
The Acoma Food Distribution is open Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
AFDP will be operating by scheduled appointments only.
Monday thru Thursday
9:00 am to 11:00 am
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Fridays – Walk Ins Welcomed
Times and Dates subject to change
Contact us at: (505) 552- 9489
Fax: 505) 552-6536